Wednesday, April 30, 2014

one / two / three / four / five / six























Like I recently mentioned, I've been whittling down my summer wardrobe options. I'm only a week or so into this experiment, but so far I find it much easier to decide what to wear each morning! Here are a few things I have recently added, hope to add, or just generally love!

one / as much as I love to live in sandals all summer, I'm realizing that just isn't possible here in Cleveland. The time to get these was probably a few months ago, but I'm still dying for a casual summer tennis shoe.
two / I recently got the Supergoop CC cream, and I'm in love. I used the Josie Maran SPF 40 all last year, and really liked it. However, as a very sweaty person, it made my face very shiny. I ran out this winter, and found this. All natural with sunscreen, light coverage, and a matte finish (hallelujah).
three / These sandals will be a replacement for a well worn pair I got a few years back. I'm hoping they have a little bit more support than the older pair, and thing they will go with everything.
four / Not actually something I plan to buy, but a really fun shirt for summer!
five / This might be the shirt that started it all... I spent an absurdly long time looking for a chambray shirt that was both inexpensive and that I love. After exhausting all my usual inexpensive stores, I finally caved and bought this J.Crew classic a month or two ago. It is not an exaggeration to say that I wear it all the time, with everything. I'm doing much more laundry in an effort to always have this clean and ready to go - always a good thing!
six / And a bright lip, of course.

1 comment: